Practice rooms and pianos are available in the Logan Center for the Arts. Practice rooms and pianos are available only by advance reservation, and only for use by registered students.
Logan Center Practice Rooms
- Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday from 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Reservations are required and must be made by contacting email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on the day before the requested reservation time.
- Users may reserve a Music Practice Room for up to a maximum of 2 hours on any given day. One reservation per user is allowed per day.
- If you are a pianist in the Piano Program or Chamber Music Program, you may reserve one of the 4th floor Steinway-equipped practice rooms.
Room Access Procedures
- Upon arrival for your practice session, enter the Logan Center via the North/60th Street entrance.
- Once inside, check in with the security officer at the Reception Desk.
- The security officer will confirm your reservation, and you will be required to sign out a Short-Term Access card.
- If using a room with piano, you will also be given a small supply of disinfecting wipes to wipe the piano keys.
- When finished practicing, return the Short-Term Access card and disinfectant wipes (if from a piano room) to the North Desk.
- Maximum occupancy in all Music Practice Rooms is limited to one person.
- Practice Rooms are reserved for musical practice. Please do not use them for studying, etc.
- All Music Practice Room reservations are in one hour segments, starting on the hour.
- Please do not bring any food or drink into the Music Practice Room, including open water bottles.
- Please do not place anything on top of pianos.
- Please do not leave instruments or personal belongings unattended in a practice room.
- Please report any damage to or problems with instruments to firstname.lastname@example.org.