It is that time of year when many of our current students, recent graduates, and affiliates are receiving job offers or postdoctoral appointments. We are pleased to announce a current crop of marvelous appointments:
- Braxton Shelley has accepted an appointment as the Stanley A. Marks and William H. Marks Assistant Professor in the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study and Assistant Professor in the Department of Music at Harvard University.
- Chelsea Burns has been appointed Assistant Professor of Music Theory at the Eastman School of Music.
- Sarah Iker has accepted a tenure-track job as Assistant Professor of Music History and Theory at the University of Tampa.
- Abigail Fine has accepted a tenure-track job in music history at the University of Hawai'i.
- Marcy Pierson has received a 3-year renewable lecturer position in music theory at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Iddo Aharony has accepted a position of Visiting Assistant Professor in Music Technology for 2017-18 at Colorado College (in Colorado Springs).
- Rehanna Kheshgi has accepted a position as Assistant Professor of Music at St. Olaf College.
- Lillian Wohl has been awarded a postdoctoral fellowship at UCLA.
- Nancy Murphy, our Lecturer in Music Theory, has accepted a tenure-track job in music theory at the University of Houston.
Congratulations to all!